St Christopher's School occupies a large Victorian house with a spacious garden. The main building was built in 1886 and houses classrooms for Years 1, 2 and 3 plus an Art room, Music Room, Radio Studio, the Singing Room and some music practice rooms. It also contains the dining hall and gym.
In addition to the main building, we have a modern classroom block with 8 classrooms with sedum roofs and energy efficient heating and lighting systems in place. This block also contains a dedicated Science lab for Year 4 pupils upwards.
Our third building contains a split-level library which was recently renovated and is staffed with a dedicated librarian, this space is also used for clubs and during lunchtime for children from Year 3 upwards. We also have a computer suite stocked with computers and robotics equipment. We also have small enrichment pod providing a dedicated space for one-on-one support and group work.
Our outdoor learning spaces include an outdoor rooftop classroom for all year groups to enjoy which is equipped with learning resources and a science garden with a pond. Our play spaces include the Alice garden, the fairy garden, a castle climbing frame and a stage area. We believe we provide the girls with plenty of opportunities to work and play outdoors.